It's easy to put professional soundtracks
on your voicemail system, with
voices, music and sound effects.
Our telephone handset audio adapter is perfect for feeding high-quality audio through a phone to your voicemail system, to record music and voices that sound better than you can get by using the telephone
You can produce sound tracks on your PC, or hire a studio to do them for you.
It's a passive handset interface ("hybrid") with professional-style and consumer
audio input jacks, separate input and output volume controls, and a selector switch for different types of telephone systems. No batteries or AC power is needed.
A pushbutton selects either handset or external audio to feed into the telephone.
A three-position switch allows the adapter to emulate electret, dynamic or carbon handset microphone types, to send the proper signal into many different types of analog and digital phone systems,
as well as ISDN telephones. The handset adapter does not work with cellular telephones or any Trimline-type telephone with a keypad in the handset.
- Simply unplug the handset cord from the base of your telephone and plug it into the adapter.
- Then, using the supplied cord, plug the adapter into the handset jack on the phone.
- Now connect your PC, CD player, tape recorder or other audio equipment to the RCA or XLR input jack.
- Use the phone to call through the phone system, into the voicemail
or voice processing system.
- Use the phone's touchtone pad to navigate through the prompts.
- When the voice prompt tells you to record, switch the adapter from handset to "Line In", and start playing your soundtrack.
|The adapter can also be used in "reverse mode," so you can make a permanent recording of voicemail messages or greetings, or record both sides of a phone conversation.