- We can ship to most countries, either directly or via a freight-forwarder in the U.S.
Due to frequent fraudulent orders and problems with customs, we reserve the right to refuse orders to certain countries. If you are in Indonesia, Nigeria, Singapore or Russia, please don't order.
- Our "plug-in" products are designed for 110 Volts AC, and we can't guarantee that they meet the technical or legal requirements for any country other than the United States. Items shipped outside the United States are subject to manufacturers' warranties only. They may not be sent back to us for return or exchange. The only exception is if an incorrect item is shipped. Shipments to manufacturer's service centers are at customer's expense. This statement supersedes all domestic return policies.
- If you plan to visit the U.S., we can usually arrange to have a shipment waiting for you when you arrive at your destination.
- If we ship to you outside the U.S., you are responsible for all customs/duties/taxes in your country. You must provide any forms necessary other than the commercial invoice enclosed in you shipment.
- If you order something and it is blocked by customs in your country, or can not be delivered to you, or you refuse delivery, we will not refund the shipping charges to you, and we will charge you for return shipping to us plus any customs fees and storage fees incurred.
- Questions about shipments to countries outside the USA should be sent to
- International orders can be
emailed, or phoned to 001 203 878-8383, or faxed to 001 203 878-6315.
International orders are sent by FedEx, except for APO and FPO addresses that can receive Priority Mail and Express Mail shipments.